– 1/2 lb of ground beef
– 1/2 cup of chopped onion
– 1/2 cup of chopped celery
– 1 can (16 ounces) of tomatoes, cut up
– 2 cup of potatoes, peeled and diced
– 1 can (10 ounces) of condensed beef broth
– 1 1/3 cups of water
– 1 teaspoon of chili powder
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 1/2 teaspoon of Worchestershire sauce
– 1 cup of cooked peas
Brown the beef in a saucepan; drain off the fat.
Add the onion and the celery and cook until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir in the tomatoes, potatoes, beef broth, water, chili powder, salt and Worchester sauce.
Cover and cook until the potatoes are tender (approximately 12-15 minutes).
Stir in the peas and heat through.