Cheese Almond Ball
– 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
– 8 oz of sharp cold pack cheese food, plain or with wine
– 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
– 1 cup of toasted sliced almonds
– 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
– 1 tablespoon of grated onion
Beat the cheese, milk, onion and ¾ cup of toasted almonds until well blended. Chill at least one hour.
Shape into a ball; then wrap in waxed paper and refrigerate overnight.
Chop the remaining almonds and add the parsley.
Roll the ball in the almond and parsley mixture.
Rewrap the ball until ready for use.
Remove from refrigerator about one hour before serving, unwrap and allow to come to room temperature.
Serve with crackers.